I plan to present the following aspects of blue holes:
*folklore of Bahamian blue holes
*how and when the blue holes were formed
*where blue holes are located in the Bahamas
*the geology of blue holes
*brief history of their exploration
*the unique flora and fauna of blue holes
1. Inside a blue hole. (1994, August). Sea Frontiers, 40(4), 34-38.
2. Palmer, Robert. (1990, January). Innerspace: The final frontier. World Magazine, 33, 68-72.
3. Benjamin, George J. (1970, September). Diving into the blue holes of the Bahamas. National Geographic Magazine, 138(3), 346-63.
4. Palmer, Robert. (1986, May). Ecology beneath the Banhama Banks. New Scientist, 110(1507), 44-48.
5. Palmer, Robert. (1987, January). In the lair of the Lusca. Natural History, 96(1), 42-47.
6. Palmer, Robert. (1985). The blue holes of the Bahamas. London: J. Cape.
Return to Topic Menu
It is 9:13:04 AM on Tuesday, January 22, 2019. Last Update: Wednesday, May 7, 2014